January 29, 2009

Funny Friday

I copied this while blogsurfing...

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.

This is a partially accurate depiction of our family....However, Greg really is taller than me in real life. I think Shadow is being cut out on accident. Reagan is way cuter in real life. I don't like my outfit and although Dan is a fireman, he is an assistant chief and I don't think he has suited up to actually fight a fire in a long time. but hey...Happy Friday.


3 comments:

Cedar ... said...

Cute,... I can see why you don't like your outfit though,.. somehow I can't imagine you in day to day life in a dress,... just for special occasions. Be difficult navigating one of the 46 in a dress! :)

Allison said...

Hey, I looked at getting one of these made for the van one day - cute stickers. I had one made up and everything - Kyle was dressed like a hiker. It was more money than I wanted to spend on a sticker though. I like all of reagan's detail.

Anonymous said...

Something is all wrong in that picture...Is that the "after" picture of Dan???