September 24, 2008

distracted by happy tune

I could talk about the "bailout" and how angry I am that responsible citizens now have to pick up the pieces of our greedy "fellow" americans who have borrowed money, lived beyond their means all the while the CEO's and Investment bankers lined their own pockets. Instead, I have decided to try to stay positive and continue to be thankful for what I have and for the decisions I made as a young home buyer. Perhaps, the best we can hope for at this point is that those CEO's don't leave their positions with a "golden parachute" severance packet, rewarded for the damage they have caused.

In the meantime, I heard this song today and particularly liked the lyrics . "open up your plans and damn your free.....no complications, our time is short"

No comments: