February 20, 2009

I need my wonder woman underoos




This is me as a superhero, courtesy of renee. Real Superhero powers would have been extremely appreciated today. Helping to fight the evil of painful human emotions like LOSS and GRIEF would have been easier had I not been human myself. And had it not added salt to my own loss and grief wound. However, in the difficulties of the day I was presented with the gift of being front and center to something really special; the wonders of "letting go and letting god" take care of business. I witnessed him working in what appears to be a mysterious way but giving proof that there are no coincidences. People really are put in the right place at the right time for us. I am humbled and grateful to be reminded of this so blatently from time to time. There was a whole team activated today...not just the wondertwins.



Push Play:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day.